Magnesium Oil USP (16 oz)
Restore cellular Magnesium levels!
We provide pure USP (pharmaceutical) quality Magnesium Oil that can be used as a foot soak (4 oz recommended per soak), tub soak, topically applied, or even for brushing your teeth. Sudden muscle pain? No problem, grab your bottle and massage some in and within minutes - relief!
Functions of Magnesium
Magnesium (the relaxer) is required at the center of every cell in the body. When the cells are low in Magnesium, Calcium (the constrictor) moves to the center of the cell to protect the cell integrity. This causes EVERY CELL in the body to be tight. It is little wonder we suffer from muscle stiffness, headaches, insomnia, rage, and more!
Magnesium is required for the proper function of over 325 enzymatic processes in the body. Magnesium is needed to keep the brain, nerves, flexors, motor nerves, spinal nerves and functions throughout the system functioning properly. Passion cools under the influence of magnesium. Negative passions such as hatred, temper outbursts, jealousy, quarrels, resentment, bitterness, hostility, selfishness, greed NEED MAGNESIUM!
Health And Wisdom's crystal clear Magnesium Oil is a concentrated essence of pure sea water, 100% absorbable, USP Grade!
Magnesium Oil does wonders as a foot soak, as a bath additive, and as a body spray to re-establish needed Magnesium in the body. Using Magnesium Oil daily aids in accomplishing the first stage of rejuvenation; raising DHEA and intracellular magnesium.*
Although this product is named Magnesium Oil, the viscosity of this actually resembles that of WATER. The name was applied years ago as, once applied to the skin, there is an appearance of oil. When you pour some into the palm of your hand it almost 'rolls around' as oil would. If adding essential oils - shake before applying.
Health and Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil ~ The Smart Choice!
Anyone claiming that Magnesium Chloride from any single natural source does or does not contain contaminates (harmful or safe) or that there is no need for testing and purification is irresponsible.
THINK ABOUT IT...
Natural sources of Magnesium Chloride
- The Ocean... Just imagine...the ocean...seawater...waves...we all can picture the gorgeous beaches.
- Yet...we all have heard of the medical waste, dead fish washing ashore...we have heard the stories of disreputable waste haulers dumping waste into the ocean; oil rigs; cruise ships and submarines. Claims that this source is pure are unfounded.
- Natural Brine Lakes… Dead Sea; Great Salt Lake, etc. ~ Just imagine...inland brine lakes such as the Great Salt Lake...we can all picture the gorgeous dunes and mountains surrounding the brine source.
- Yet we have heard the reports of high mercury levels in identified areas; product unfiltered for sand and silt.
- Underground brine sources... “ancient” sea beds; wells ~ Just imagine an underground brine source...a well.
- Is it completely protected from underground pollution sources?
- None of the above are protected from pollen, bird droppings, pollutants carried by wind and rain, etc.
Are we so concerned about Natural that we have forgotten our common sense? Each of these sources have potential issues for use “as is” on the human body.
All of the above are “natural” sources...none of the above can be completely protected from outside contamination.
What NEEDS to happen and what IS happening at Health and Wisdom...
- The Magnesium Chloride, from the Great Salt Lake, that is the base for Health and Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil and Magnesium Gel, is tested and purified to remove harmful contaminants.
- This same Magnesium Chloride is also used as one of the electrolytes in dialysis solutions for kidney patients for which the specifications for production are controlled and secure.
- You can be assured that the mercury level in the Magnesium Chloride base for Health And Wisdom’s Magnesium Oil and Magnesium Gel is below a single part per million ~ a level often so low as to be beyond detection.
You can pull a sample from the Ocean, from the Dead Sea, the Great Salt Lake, underground sources like the Zechstein seabed in NW Europe or the Permian Period seabed in the central U.S., or a brine well and find levels of several contaminants greater than what is good for humans. You can also pull a sample from these same sources and find very few contaminants, it depends upon where you pull the sample from, the currents, the sources of contamination in the area, etc.
Since this is the case, the responsible thing for OUR customers is to obtain the most tested, purified, and natural source of Magnesium Chloride.
OUR products are the highest quality and we will accept nothing less. Should you?