22" Original Mid Size Blue RumbleRoller
- THE FOAM ROLLER THAT FEELS LIKE MASSAGE THERAPY: You’ll move better than you ever thought possible - with a more lively spring in your step and plenty of stretch in your muscles - after using the RumbleRoller! Owning a RumbleRoller is like having your very own massage therapist, on call 24-7. It’s an innovative muscle roller that massages more deeply than any other foam roller - to help you build flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- PATENTED DESIGN = OPTIMAL MUSCLE HEALTH AND FLEXIBILITY: The RumbleRoller is unique among foam rollers with its sturdy, textured pattern of bumps. These specially-designed nodules are firm but flexible, making them remarkably similar to a massage therapist's thumbs. You’ll feel the difference immediately - when used correctly, the RumbleRoller’s foam rolling gently stretches sore muscle tissue in multiple directions, eroding trigger points and relieving discomfort.
- THE ANSWER TO MUSCLE PAIN IS HERE! The deep massage of the RumbleRoller not only relieves sore muscles, it digs into connective tissue and fascia to help circulate blood and oxygen for pain relief and faster muscle recovery. You’ll not only feel physically stronger and more healthy, but you’ll also feel more relaxed and stress-free - there’s no other foam rolling experience like it!
- MOVE BETTER AND FEEL STRONGER! Enhance your performance in any activity by releasing muscle tightness, easing connective tissue tension, and increasing general flexibility with the RumbleRoller. Use it before a workout or competition to loosen muscles, prevent injury and improve mobility. Then use it afterwards, to reduce muscle soreness speed your recovery!
- CHOOSE THE TOP MUSCLE FOAM ROLLER! RumbleRoller is used by millions of athletes and trainers all over the world who have come to count on its reliable performance and unwavering quality. The RumbleRoller foam muscle roller is built from durable materials designed to outlast any other foam roller, and is backed by a three-year warranty. Get a RumbleRoller now, and start feeling better today!
PERFORM BETTER + FEEL BETTER NOW! RumbleRoller's patented massage tools incorporate the perfect mix of shape, firmness, and resiliency. If you're serious about feeling, moving, and performing better, you owe it to yourself to try the amazing RumbleRoller foam roller.
ELITE MUSCLE + DEEP TISSUE THERAPY. If you're like most athletes, your muscular tightness is beyond what a conventional foam roller can cure. Using harder rollers or PVC pipe isn't enough, because their inflexible surfaces don't work well around bones or get close enough to muscle attachments. You need more advanced tools that go deeper into the muscle to the origin of your pain. RumbleRoller is the answer: its patented series of bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue in multiple directions and effectively hitting trigger points.
REDUCE YOUR STRESS! Not only does it provide deep muscle and connective tissue massage, but the RumbleRoller helps you with relaxation and the easing of stress - whether it’s from a tough training session, an intense competition, or just a long day at work!
CHOOSING YOUR RUMBLE ROLLER SIZE
Select the Full-Size (31”) RumbleRoller if you plan to use it in a single location, like at home. It's long enough to roll the widest part of your back in one pass; you can roll both legs (quads, hamstrings, and/or calves) at the same time; and you can even transition from one IT band to the other without moving the roller.
For portability, choose the Compact (12”) RumbleRoller to fit easily in your gym bag, backpack, or carry-on luggage. The Compact is a favorite of many runners and triathletes who transport their RumbleRollers from race to race. The smaller diameter (5" vs. 6" for the full-size model) may also to conform better to the curvature of some body parts, such as the neck.
CHOOSING YOUR RUMBLEROLLER FIRMNESS/DENSITY
We recommend the Original Density (Blue) RumbleRoller if you're new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller. Even though this is our "softest" roller, it's still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. For most people, including professional athletes, the Original Density (Blue) RumbleRoller is the better choice, since its bumps are more flexible and more actively grip and manipulate soft tissue.
You may prefer the Extra Firm (Black) RumbleRoller if you're primarily using it on thicker muscles like glutes or hamstrings, are trying to dig deeply in around the hip capsule, are working on scar tissue from prior surgeries, or are accustomed to rolling on PVC pipe. The bumps on the the Extra Firm (Black) RumbleRoller are considerably stiffer, and give it a "spikier" feel, for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure.
COUNT ON THE HIGHEST QUALITY. RumbleRoller builds its muscle foam rollers using better quality materials and more robust construction methods than conventional foam rollers. This means that RumbleRollers don't break down and need frequent replacement like other muscle or back rollers - making them a durable, smarter long-term investment.
AN INNOVATIVE MUSCLE FOAM ROLLER, THOUGHTFULLY INVENTED!
INGENIOUS PATENTED DESIGN. The surface of the RumbleRoller contains specially-designed bumps that are firm but flexible, to mimic the thumbs and pressure applied by a massage therapist. By design, the bumps are firmer than muscle tissue, but much softer than bone, so they deflect out of the way if they contact the spine or other bony protrusions. They’re also positioned closely to each other, to provide multiple points of pressure during stretching movements.
MULTI-DIRECTIONAL MUSCLE THERAPY. With its unique design, the RumbleRoller erodes trigger points, helps restore flexibility, and brings quick relief to common types of muscular pain. As you roll over the top of the RumbleRoller, the bumps continuously knead the contours of your body, gently stretching soft tissue (muscle and fascia) in multiple directions. The asymmetrical design of the bumps permits variable flexing and pressure during use.
STRONG IMPACT TO TRANSFORM YOUR BODY. The RumbleRoller is a more “aggressive” muscle roller than the typical foam roller, because it digs and massages more deeply into muscle fascia to reach the most stubborn areas of tightness and the the toughest trigger points.
CUTTING-EDGE CONSTRUCTION. RumbleRoller uses a solid core made from a very resilient grade of high-density EVA foam. The core and outer shell are both carefully engineered to provide maximum durability and optimal feel. Other manufacturers use hollow cores to reduce costs, but this has a negative effect on a roller's performance and long-term durability. RumbleRoller builds the most effective products that it can, and refuses to cut corners.
A COMPANY ROOTED IN INNOVATION. RumbleRoller is the result of a long-term friendship between a U.S. manufacturing company (with years of experience building industrial parts and assemblies) and an experienced athlete (with a skilled engineering history of developing other successful fitness and rehabilitation products), who came up with a muscle foam roller that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
TACKLE MUSCLE PAIN AND MUSCLE THERAPY, IN MULTIPLE WAYS
MASSAGE THERAPY, ANYWHERE. Owning a RumbleRoller foam roller is like having your very own massage therapist available at any time. Whether you’re just finishing an intense training session or competition, or just at home watching television after a long day - when you pull out the RumbleRoller, it’s like calling in the cavalry for your sore muscles!
DEEP TISSUE WORK. With the RumbleRoller, you can work through fascia and even engage in self-myofascial release, which is an intense form of sports massage. The muscle roller can support anyone from elite athletes to those simply trying to regain full movement and activity levels. The flexible bumps help penetrate both muscle and connective tissue.
TRIGGER POINT THERAPY. If you’ve accumulated a few trigger points - and most of us have - our unique RumbleRoller design will help you target them more effectively. The firm bumps gently stretch tissue in different directions to ease trigger points, restore flexibility, and relieve muscle pain.
STRESS RELIEF. In addition to reducing muscle tightness and tension, our customers also report a sense of lower stress after working with the RumbleRoller - as if they’ve had a relaxing session with a massage therapist!
YOU CONTROL THE PRESSURE. You can customize the amount of pressure applied by the RumbleRoller, simply by adjusting your body position and varying the amount of body weight and surface area you apply to any movement. The foam roller’s bumps are asymmetrical, to provide variable flex when rolling in different directions. By subtly turning or twisting your body, you'll have the option to focus most of the pressure on a single bump and go deeper into the muscle.
REDUCE THE NEED FOR (AND COST OF) OTHER THERAPIES! Consistent use of the RumbleRoller may enable you to make fewer trips to the chiropractor or massage therapist, helping you save time and money. Regular use can also improve your tissue quality over time and require less stimulus to maintain its condition.
FEEL YOUR BEST + PERFORM TO YOUR FULL POTENTIAL! CHOOSE THE TOP-FLIGHT QUALITY OF RUMBLEROLLER!
RumbleRoller is Relentlessly Focused on Quality:
All products manufactured to the highest standards
Solid core foam roller with resilient high-density EVA foam
Stronger and more durable than conventional foam rollers
Every RumbleRoller is:
Waterproof and non-absorbent
Free of lead, phthalates, and other chemicals
- Molded with an antimicrobial additive to prevent the growth of uninvited things
You and your body deserve the very best! Choose the elite quality of the RumbleRoller to feel more mobile, flexible, and relaxed right now - there’s simply no foam rolling experience like it!
Get a RumbleRoller so you can join millions of athletes in more than 40 countries, and start feeling better today!