Black Nitrile Exam Gloves Disposable Medical Grade Small Box of 100
Every day, we are exposed to germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, solvents, chemicals or cancer-causing agents that can enter the body through our hands and skin. These hazards live on the surface of hands and can be transmitted through touch. Disposable gloves are effective in minimizing transfer risks and protecting public health.
Not all gloves are equal! For over 40 years, The Safety Zone has built an industry-leading reputation for consistent quality and fair price. The gloves you buy today will perform equal or better than the gloves you bought previously. Our gloves are less likely to rip or tear. We avoid cost-cutting and material reformulations that often result in inferior products or health risks.
Choose the right glove for the right application. Glove variables include material, price, comfort, fit, durability and personal preference. All Safety Zone glove components comply with the provisions of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act which allow repeated use in direct contact with food and are DEHP free.
Nitrile offers the best protection in disposable gloves. It offers superior strength and puncture resistance while providing excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity. Nitrile “breathes” better than vinyl and latex making it more comfortable to wear over long periods. Nitrile is latex free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. It is the perfect choice for demanding applications involving abrasives, sharp objects, solvents and most chemicals. Nitrile is the material of choice for many labs, medical offices, cleaning companies and law enforcement agencies. Around the home, nitrile gloves can be used indoors or outdoors, in the kitchen or garage for lawn equipment repair, cleaning, personal care, painting, arts and crafts.
- Premium quality, strength and durability, Nitrile is resistant to tears, cuts, punctures, abrasives and chemicals
- Highly elastic with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, Nitrile feels more natural and than vinyl or latex and is more comfortable to wear over long periods
- Latex-free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit.
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal