Disposable Vinyl Gloves Powder Free, Medium, 200 Count
These are latex-free, lightly powdered gloves that are less expensive and are easier to take on or off, especially if your hands are wet. Vinyl is a step-up from polyethylene gloves. They are stronger and more durable, fit tighter and are more flexible which provides good sensitivity and dexterity. Their slightly loose fit allows the glove to breathe, so applications where gloves are worn for a periods of time are ideal for this glove. Vinyl gloves are most-often used in the food service industry (food preparation and busboy cleaning) while professionals in cosmetics, medical and cleaning services use them as well. Vinyl is an economical alternative to latex and nitrile gloves. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Premium quality - resists tearing, Strong, yet flexible (stretches) with good dexterity and sensitivity
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand), Textured and contoured for good fit and grip
- Latex-free for people with allergies or sensitive skin
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, cosmetology and cleaning professionals, Latex-free for people with allergies or sensitive skin