NOW Sports Recovery ZMA, 90 Capsules
ZMA is a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6 designed to maximize absorption and to promote recovery from exercise. Zinc plays a central role in the regulation of cellular growth and tissue repair, as well as the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Magnesium is essential for the maintenance of electrolyte balance, energy production and normal neuromuscular function. Because physical activity can increase the need for these two minerals, ZMA is the ideal supplement to aid in their replenishment.
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- Combination of Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin B-6
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- Informed-Choice is an adulteration monitoring program through LGC that conducts monthly blind batch testing of registered products at the retail level and posts updated results on their website. The Informed-Choice logo indicates that these products have been tested for, and certified to be free of, banned substances through the Informed-Choice certification program.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968